วันอังคารที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2552

An HDTV LCD TV Experience - Will an HDTV LCD TV Make You Happy?

Just some few weeks ago, together with my friends, we tried to decide on whose house to watch a game, a big game. Ken's house has an advantage being located at the center of everyone's locations. It's 5 miles away from my house, 12 miles from Bret & Sally's, and 6 miles from the house of Jim. However, there is a new baby at Ken's house so we may be interrupted by frequent crying of the baby. Jim suggested watching at Sally & Brent's house. The problem is that they live far from every one of us. They have an HDTV LCD TV, however, they are very horrible cleaners.

We finally decided that we will be watching the big game at my place. I also have an HDTV LCD TV, however, it isn't as new and nice as Sally & Bret's. They probably wanted to watch the big game at my place for I always have the best snacks served and there's more than enough room for all of us.

I bought new speakers on the day that we are going to watch the game. The speakers truly added high-definition sounds (surround) to the high image resolution. My friends were already at my house early, we had beer and some small talks first. During the hour of the game, we all felt the action as if we were there as we watch the big images on the screen of my HDTV LCD TV. We were so moved by the game so we were all lively.

The problem was just that things run very quickly in football, our team was 7 points behind during the middle of the game. We all cheered loudly as we watch the big images on the screen. We were all glad that there is time for halftime break so we could grab more snacks.

Our team was continuously fighting, we were all hollering and hooting at that time while we watch glorious colors and high-definition images in the television. The game hit the line, and our team prevailed.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น